Denmark Senior High School has a dedicated and qualified Career Advisor to help students make career decisions.
The Career Advisor supports students with a wide range of career development activities and support including, but not limited to;
- Career planning and decision-making
- Completion of interest profiling and ‘matched’ careers
- Analysing your work-related skills, interests, strengths and abilities
- Researching and selecting learning and training options including University (local, interstate and international) and Training Providers (private and State)
- Investigating the labour market
- Job seeking
- Resume writing
- Course selection
- Goal setting / Personal Planning
- Scholarship applications
- Organisation work placements for students enrolled in Workplace Learning
The Career Advisor will work with students and parents to guide them through the process of selecting a career pathway.