A thriving community where we: Belong. Innovate. Create.
Our mission is to encourage the development of a confident sense of self through belonging to a community which values excellence, creativity and responsible citizenship.
We seek to engage students in learning that is challenging, rewarding and lifelong. We strive to develop their critical thinking, a sense of justice, resiliency and generosity of spirit to support making a positive difference in their future endeavours.
- Our values embody the beliefs of our school community.
- Members of our school community promote:
- Self-belief and confidence to strive to achieve in all aspects of schooling to the best of their ability.
Self-respect and self-acceptance by developing the social capabilities to self-regulate emotions and build positive
- Respect and understanding of others including respect for the history and traditions of indigenous Australians and intercultural diversity in the local and global community.
- Integrity in our behaviour, actions and decisions that reflect the principles of justice, ethical and moral behaviour