Denmark Senior High School is now using ‘Compass’ as our school management system. As a parent, Compass will allow you to:
- View up-to-date attendance information
- Approve or enter upcoming or past absences for your child
- Update your registered email and mobile number (used for SMS alerts)
- Book your Parent/Student/Teacher conferences*
- Consent for upcoming excursions *
- Access information regarding upcoming events and news*
* These features will be rolled out over the coming year and may not be available at the moment.
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps (please see next page).
To access the parent portal, please navigate to the home-page click on the Compass Login. Alternatively, you can go to schools.compass.education where you can search for our school’s direct URL.
To log in you will require your unique family username and password which was emailed to all parents on 16th March 2020. Your login details should be kept secure. Students will have a separate login. Upon first login, you will be required to change your password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. These details may be used by our school for SMS, password recovery and email communication throughout the year.
For more detailed information, please click on the link below: