Like Us On Facebook Connecting Education

Ph: 08 9848 0100

Enrolment Requirements

Enrolment Requirements – what you need to supply when enrolling

When enrolling a child, parents need to complete an Enrolment Application that requires information about the child, as well as the parents. Such things as a Birth Certificate, Immunisation Statement and any relevant court orders must be sighted by the staff member receiving your complete the application (all information remains confidential).

For an Enrolment pack, please click on the buttons below, alternatively phone Denmark SHS on 9848 0100 or send us an email to:

Personal Information – Keep personal details up-to-date

Should any information on the application, including medical details, that need changing during the year, please notify the office immediately. This is sometimes needed in an emergency situation and is for the safety and well being of your child.

Leaving Denmark SHS – Let us know when you are leaving Denmark SHS

When leaving, parents are requested to notify the shool at least a week prior to departure so that transfer documents can be prepared. 

Overseas and Interstate Students – How we place students from overseas and interstate

Children enrolling from overseas or interstate schools are generally enrolled in classes appropriate to their age as with Chilren in WA.